Renew Protestant Ceremony
Protestants who have previously married or divorced are able to re-marry, although some denominations may require a release from Church officials, In order that the marriage can take place.
There are very little restrictions regarding the location and time of marriages, except during major religious holidays, such as Christmas and Easter.
There are various ranges of religious believes under the Protestant groups. The differences in and practice are reflected in their wedding services. Protestants are Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Episcopalians, Presbyterians and others. The relationship of the church to the Christ is considered much like the relationship between a husband and spouse.
Renew Protestant Wedding Package Medias :
Renew Protestant Wedding Package : Thailand
Renew Protestant Wedding Package Include :
- Briefing with Pastor about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- The altar/aisle is set-up, venue floral decorations and flower arch.
- Protestant Pastor.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Renew Marriage Certificate from Pastor.
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- One Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.